Dragon and Tiger Chi Gung originates from China and has been practiced for 1,500 years by millions of people to tune into and learn to manipulate their energy (chi) with the hands thru movement. This medical Chi Gung system has seven movements, which are relatively easy to learn, and they can have a powerful impact on your ability to feel chi. Medical Chi Gung works with the same energy lines, called meridians, that acupuncturists use and focuses on improving the circulation of chi for health and relaxation.
The Benefits of Dragon & Tiger Qigong
- It quickly gives you a recognizable feeling of chi in your body.
- It increases your energy levels and vitality
- It opens and clears the majority of your body’s energy meridians.
- It strengthens your immune system against invasion from viruses, the elements and negative chi.
- It improves balance and coordination
You will learn:
- to feel and work with the chi in your aura and acupuncture meridian lines
- to project chi from your hands for healing and/or physical power
- to stretch and move your joints, release tension, stress and pain
- to release stagnant chi and draw fresh energy from the environment back into your system
- to stimulate the protective layer of chi on the body’s surface